2015. július 17., péntek

Share the experience of the participants 1



2nd October, Thursday
The day starts again with a meeting. We form 4 groups, each equipped with a „Town Quiz” sheet and start discovering the city. I think the best way of knowing your place is to walk, identify the cornerstones, landmarks, outstanding buildings, and this is exactly what we do. The tour is not just about the completion of tasks, counting the steps on Peace Bridge, or finding interesting features at the top of the tower of the Guild Hall, but getting to know your group members as well, talking about their personal lives, their families, their success or their overcoming difficulties. I find this project task extremely useful and fun at the same time. We laugh a lot, take pictures, record short videos, and make interviews as it can be followed at the MeetViaVET website. I understand that I need to learn a lot to update my knowledge in using ICT multimedia tools. My objective in this project is to learn to use innovative methods, develop my technological skills, study VET models, on-line activities, all-in-all, competence based teaching. In the afternoon we have our first session at NWA about the NWA protocol with Chris McGowan. Also, important facts-knowledge about the host organisation, and some emergency facts.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése